Saturday, November 27, 2010

Merlin Series 3 Episode 12: The Coming of Arthur Pt 1

With the hype about the final two episodes of this series of Merlin, I am feeling that nothing should be given away...so with that said, I'm going give my thoughts about it after I watch it, but no synopsis, while I watch...you need to watch the final two episodes to find out :)


Ummm...just watched the first moment...and yeah, this is definitely one you have to watch!!  BIG happening right at the start...shocking, really...I don't like it--wait no, it's all good.

Thoughts about part 1:
-Yeah!!  Gwaine is back!!!
-Holy smokes Cenred has a freakin HUGE army! Where did all those people come from??  And they are ALL immortal???  WOW!!
-Morgana giving Gwen a choice, shows she does still care about people, but really, the evil smirks need to stop!
-Yeah!!!  Elyan is back!!!
-OMG!!!  The ending is AWESOME, and I can't wait until next week's conclusion!!!

Torchline.com: Facebook Recap: Merlin 3.12 The Coming of Arthur Part 1

Here is a sneak peek at next week...Lancelot, the Great Dragon, the Round Table, Excalibur, and possibly the Lady of the Lake???  This looks EPIC!!!  This is the stuff I love, finally they are back to it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment